It’s my immense pleasure and honor to address you all.Education is the most powerful tool to bring desirable changes in our personality and also to bring positive changes in our society. Students are the nation builder. When someone responsible for their own works and duty it will help a nation to build a social and economic development environment. And it starts with a college education.
Apart from serving the society in the way of providing quality eye care services, REI is also actively involved with the service of the society in the field of education through HariJyot College of optometry and Gopaljyot college of ophthalmology. We strongly believe in academic excellence and do not compromise on teaching standards or discipline by continual improvement in our institute withglobal technology & system.
I wish all the students joining this institution with good luck and a promising career in the field of optometry.
- To Train Young Graduates and Fellows to Quality eye care according to Indian Council Standards.
- To Deliver quality and specialized eye care services in optometry to the population at large.
- To reach out the Community Care through excellence in community eye care services.
- To create Awareness on Eye care In Society for Mission for vision.
- To support the Mission of Rotary Eye Institute in Eye care services.
- Create an active academic environment that produces engaged, Self-motivated learners and promotes life long learning.
- Achieve proper balance between clinical education and patient centered Care.
- Develop and maintain opportunities for inter professional learning and patient care.
- Provides opportunities for student to develop leadership qualities and Social Responsibility towards community.
- Develop programs and resources to promote research activity.
SHRI YOGESH J. NAIK
Request a call back.
You have questions? Contact us today, we’re here to help. Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly.