It’s my immense pleasure and honor to address you all.Education is the most powerful tool to bring desirable changes in our personality and also to bring positive changes in our society. Students are the nation builder. When someone responsible for their own works and duty it will help a nation to build a social and economic development environment. And it starts with a college education.
Apart from serving the society in the way of providing quality eye care services, REI is also actively involved with the service of the society in the field of education through HariJyot College of optometry and Gopaljyot college of ophthalmology. We strongly believe in academic excellence and do not compromise on teaching standards or discipline by continual improvement in our institute withglobal technology & system.
I wish all the students joining this institution with good luck and a promising career in the field of optometry.
SHRI YOGESH J. NAIK
SHRI NIRAV MEHTA
Hari Jyot College of Optometry established in 2005 managed by Rotary Eye Institute, Navsari. It is affiliated with Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat. This college offers B.optometry and M.optometry.
Every medical profession is a never-ending learning process. Optometry is one of the professions which deals with Vision or Sight. Learning means observing in the present moment.
Vision is such an example; we have five senses in our body; The eye is an organ that detects light and sends signals along the optic nerve to the brain. In humans, the eye is a valuable sense organ that gives us the ability to see. It allows for light perception and vision, including the ability to differentiate between colors and depth.
Visual sense helps to make our life more meaningful in terms of Success, Emotions/Feelings, and Happiness. This visual perception makes our life a memorable and unforgettable experience.
During college days all students developed knowledge and technical skills of the profession but every student should work on Self-development, Self-management, and Self-love for the betterment of his deeds.
The profession of optometry gives us a chance to work upon developing one vision or sight in life.
SIGHT Means Seeing Individual with Gratitude, Happiness and Transforming life
- To Train Young Graduates and Fellows to Quality eye care according to Indian Council Standards.
- To Deliver quality and specialized eye care services in optometry to the population at large.
- To reach out the Community Care through excellence in community eye care services.
- To create Awareness on Eye care In Society for Mission for vision.
- To support the Mission of Rotary Eye Institute in Eye care services.
- Create an active academic environment that produces engaged, Self-motivated learners and promotes life long learning.
- Achieve proper balance between clinical education and patient centered Care.
- Develop and maintain opportunities for inter professional learning and patient care.
- Provides opportunities for student to develop leadership qualities and Social Responsibility towards community.
- Develop programs and resources to promote research activity.
Request a call back.
You have questions? Contact us today, we’re here to help. Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly.